Launched in 2010, our client owns and manages both editorial and e-commerce websites – specifically within men’s fashion. The group represents more than 350 partner brands, three private labels, 10,000 products for sale and has customers of over 125 different nationalities.
The business is at a positive turning point where direct to consumer sales are poised to take over retail sales. As such, they are looking for a talented digital acquisition expert who can take control and drive the growth of this key channel.
You will own and deliver the customer acquisition strategies, using paid media channels to drive new customers to the websites, as well as email and SEO campaigns to further enhance traffic. You will implement your campaigns across all English-speaking markets, whilst working closely with European offices to coordinate multi-language programmes.
- Develop and implement customer acquisition marketing campaigns while meeting performance targets and goals
- Lead the day-to-day paid search marketing activities including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimisation of paid search campaigns
- Manage email subscriber list and responsible for all planning, development, and execution of all email marketing and analysis
- Plan and manage effective affiliate campaigns, producing effective and creative brand offers and affiliate communications
- Report on channel KPIs and analyse results
The successful candidate will have prior experience within a transactional/online retail environment, ideally with some knowledge of working within the fashion sector. You will need to demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of digital marketing techniques, especially within the paid media mix. This role requires you to be office based and therefore you must currently have the right to live and work in the UK, without sponsorship.
Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £32-38K+ Bonus + Benefits
Contact: Zumar Dean
Referral Reward: £150